Monday 1 August 2016

Catching up

Lets catch up... I don't remember exactly the last time I wrote a blog post, but I have a feeling it was back in January so a fair amount has happened since then. The biggest thing that has occurred has probably been my change in career. I am now completely self employed, working from home and mobile with my business that I call, The Ivy Room. The Ivy Room is physically based at our home but I do a little bit of travelling for mobile appointments on request.

The making of The Ivy Room... After a few weeks of shuffling a couple of rooms around I finally came up with this little set up.




 This is actually one half of a spare bedroom which is now converted into my beauty and make-up room and I just think it's really cute. I have had lots of compliments on how lovely the room is and more and more clients are choosing to come to me for appointments instead of me going to them.

I started out just offering my services as a make-up artist but then decided to put some of my other skills to use and advertise a full range of beauty treatments as well. This is currently the list of treatments that I offer.

Make-up
Bridal make-up
Eyebrow tinting
Eyebrow waxing
Eyelash tinting
Eyelash perming
Top lip waxing
Chin waxing
Luxury facials
Back massages
Full body massages
Hopi ear candles

The following treatments will also be coming soon, either when I get around to popping them on the price list or when I purchase new goodies!

File & polish
Manicure & polish
Pedicure & polish
Under arm wax
Basic bikini wax
Half leg wax
Hot stone back massage
Shoulder, neck & scalp massage
Mini facials
Cluster lashes

I am going to use my blog to keep people informed on all new things going on with myself and The Ivy Room.







No comments:

Post a Comment